What We Do
We have extensive experience working in high needs and under-resourced communities.
Through training and technical assistance, we work to effectively mitigate social and economic barriers to health, education, substance misuse, and food insecurity, with a goal of promoting diversity, equity and inclusion. Examples of customized, culturally and linguistically competent training sessions:
● Building and fostering relationships with stakeholders and community partners serving BIPOC communities
● Promotores de Salud training
● Developing and implementing community engagement events
● Health, public health and behavioral health integration
● Executive Leadership Coaching
● Equity, inclusion, implicit bias and anti-racist community listening sessions and focus groups
In 2021-2022 alone we served 500+ community members.
● Managed 9 projects
● Hired 25 consultants
● Held 5 community sponsorships
● Donated to 10 nonprofit organizations
● +150 hrs volunteer/mentoring
Current and Former Consultant Partners:
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?